Intro to Me

    Hello everyone, my name is Brett Shaible and welcome to my blog! I am an accounting student at LBCC hoping to one day be a CPA. In fact my goal is to use my CPA and smart investments to retire by the age of 55. I enrolled in this course because marketing is required for my major, this professor rated highest on RateMyProfessor, and marketing is a skill that anyone can make use of. The skill I'm most interested in learning in this course is how to sell to people, be it ideas, products, or myself. That feels like one of the most important skills to have, especially when searching for a job. The thing I'm most passionate about outside of college is video games. I grew up playing video games with my dad and it has continued ever since. I mostly play multiplayer games on the PC. 


ADD PHOTO WHEN HOME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Stanley Cups

Marketing In The News - Solo Stove x Snoop Dogg